Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bareback Hotwife and the Pregnancy Risk

One of our insightful readers recently mentioned something I don't recall us ever addressing.  He asked if we'd ever discusses something that is probably on the minds of more than one person, so we thought we'd address it in a blog entry.

He asked if we'd considered the possibility of pregnancy in our hotwife adventures.   This was in response to our journey, http://hotwifephenomena.blogspot.com/2010/06/hope-everyone-had-memorial-weekend.html last summer, to allow one of our longer-term playmates to play with us 'bareback'.  To be honest, it's not something we'd really ever discussed.  His email actually helped us sit down and discuss the 'what ifs' as remote as they may be. It was a great discussion and I want to thank him for giving us this insight!

So, as you may recall, my tubes are tied.  With the exception of this one man, who we've not seen in some time, we always played using condoms.  This was/is for a couple reasons.  First and foremost in, I think both, our minds, was the real issue of STD.  We do know that more than one of our playmates has had a bi experience.  We also know some where we are not the only couple they see.  In fact, most have been with experience so there are other partners they play with.  It's just a hunch but a guy that responds to our ad or we meet through some other avenue is probably a guy that has slept with more than the 'average' number of partners.  Now, most say they play safe and disease-free.  But, and this was one of my initial obstacles/fears, I worried about STDs.  When we discussed this, we both agreed condoms would be required for any adventures.

Another reason for our use of condoms was to have something for just us.  While other men would have intercourse with me, And would be the only one that I've, since we've been together, had sex without a condom.  That was something that we wanted to 'save' for just us.  We have, many times, fantasized about me fucking a guy without a condom when we'd have sex.  But, with the exception of this one guy last summer, we've kept this fantasy.  You may also recall that, while we 'broke' this barrier, he wasn't allowed to cum inside me.  That, I think we still want to maintain as something between us.

I do know some take the fantasy one (or more) step(s) further. We've read blogs where the couple gets turned on seeing another fucking their hotwife without a condom.  We understand this as we've fantasized about it.  And has even verbalized to me, his fantasy of, "seeing another guy's milky cream oozing from his freshly fucked, gorgeous slut's pussy".  When we've discussed this though, we both agree it's best a fantasy for us for now.

Other couples go further in their eroticism with the bareback idea. As our insightful follower accurately described it, some are excited by the idea of playing 'reproductive roulette' or going so far as to hoping another will impregnate their hotwife. We've also read from some that like the idea of having 'sloppy seconds' or being told to 'clean her up' orally.  The furthest we've gone with this is And bringing me a warm towel and cleaning a guy's cum off my body (I think I've mentioned that I love cum but hate it when it cools to less than body temp...uuucckkk).  I think these ideas are probably more along the lines with being a 'cuckold'...perhaps with some bi sexual thoughts....something about which we, personally, don't really get turned on.

So, the other idea that was presented was 'what if'. This lead to a lot of discussion. Primarily, since our experience with bareback has been singular is...what if the man I played with last summer had, somehow, impregnated me.  Now, while this is completely remote, since he didn't cum in me (yes, I know you can get pregnant without) and my tubes are tied, I suppose it is medically possible.  So, what would we do?  That's a question to which I don't really have an answer.  I believe in the sanctity of life. So that would be a consideration.  But, would I expect him to be involved?  Would we raise him as if And were his father? Would we even tell the guy?  Those are really tough questions and, even after we discussed them thoroughly, I don't have answers.  I guess the answer is, it would be a remote, complete surprise and there would have to be some deep soul searching to figure out how to deal with it.  Fortunately, we don't, nor have any thoughts of, becoming pregnant.  But, just the discussion itself makes me extra concerned...should I make sure my procedure is still good? Should we take extra steps? I do know we'll probably not play bareback any time soon again...but that has more to do with personal wishes versus worrying about something happening.  I do have to say...writing this, masturbating Wednesday, I was thinking how wonderful it would feel to have G's big mushroom head cock unsheathed inside And's gorgeous slut ;) Think I have an erotic infatuation for this handsome man! LOL

4 comments:

bdenied said...

a great honest and insightful posting about a sensitive subject

Liras said...

The fantasy is great, the reality might be gorgeous but I agree with erring on the safe side.

lclassyfun4cpls said...

safe sex for us with playmates. always:)

s

v said...


I really enjoyed your blog. If you like hot wife's and cuckold stories, you will love these several books: Married Wives Who Are Too Hot for Just One Man Vol 1, 2 and 3.

You can get these books in paperback and digital downloads at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and more.

You can also see the whole line of them at http://www.vincestead.com